The following terms and conditions are effective since September 20, 2017 and may be modified without notice.
In short, Home Inspection Quotes, the “Service”, is committed to the 6 following principles:
- Give a 100% free service without obligation for users
- Make the service available throughout the province of Quebec
- Select professional home inspector partners only
- Ensure users data confidentiality
- Offer a fast service: receive quotes in 12 to 24 hours max
- Our goal is to save you by comparing and get the brokerage service based on your needs
This website uses « cookies ».
The data you provide is transmitted to partners.
The information you fill in our form are collected, transferred and stored by Home Inspection Quotes and 3 of our home inspection partners, in respect of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
We are not responsible for services rendered.
Although we do all we can to put you in touch with reliable and reputable companies, we can not guarantee their prices and service quality. Home Inspection Quotes is not liable for damages resulting from a service agreement with our home inspection partners.
Home Inspection Quotes is not part of the contractual agreements between the home inspectors and their clients. None of their clauses to come can bind Home Inspection Quotes to any obligations.
Home inspectors and users must follow these rules:
- Respect the laws
- Give true information
- Do not create fake quotation requests
- Do not damage this site’s integrity or security with viruses, spam, etc.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright.
Your information will not be made available to third parties. Similarly, text content and images on this site are property of Home Inspection Quotes. You must have written approval to use it. Of course, you can share our content on social networks.
And we can add or remove content from Home Inspection Quotes.ca without prior notice.
Do you have questions about our terms and conditions? Contact us.